Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth it??

Options
  • 08-12-1998 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Teeth, was that you I passed at the top of Harcourt St., at about 9.30 this morning? Only when I was about two hundred foot past yeh, I realised it was (probably) you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Teeth, was that you I passed at the top of Harcourt St., at about 9.30 this morning? Only when I was about two hundred foot past yeh, I realised it was (probably) you.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not unless you've recently grown a beard m8. :P

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Which I have :)

Thought I recognised that shifty expression.. :P

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cave

Lads, I already have 2 voodoo's so would it be worth my while gettin a TNT to plug into me AGP port???? Would it make a difference??? Lids???

• Advertisement

Nope, don't bother. You've already got just about the fastest consumer 3D setup money can buy, the TNT will give you higher res, and better image quality, but it can't compare to V2 SLI unless you've got an insanely fast machine. Even then there's little to choose between the too. Get the TNT if you've got a P2-400 and want one card to meet all your 2D and 3D needs acceptably. If you've got a slower machine, or already have a 2D card you're happy with, go for a V2.

Teeth.

Advertisement