Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there any place for Guti

• 17-06-2003 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

With David Beckham joining Madrid surely Guti will have to move on and find a new club.He hardly gets to play anyway so i cant see him stayin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

He's already said he been moving if Beckham arrived. Was he not in the MU deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Don't think he is in the MU deal but there must be a few English clubs interested in him - can't see him moving to another club in Spain - so probably Italy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Guti is a class. Hes far better than Beckham in my opinion, but he does maybe need to leave to get first team football. But leaving Real would be a very tough decision I'd say.

You could be right, it's a decision Steve Mcca should have made a long time ago - Guess it's a great club to be involved with and hard to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Steve Mc gets 100 grand a week.. (he was a free remember)

why would he leave :)

He is on a bosman next year and will venture back to england and get another big wage..

• Advertisement

I meant that he should leave for footballing reasons - I'm pretty sure that he won't go to England next season. He is enjoying the culture and the lifestyle (and of course the money). His wife has a good career that will last longer than his and would be screwed if they moved to England. He won't get anything near that money from his next club, least of all in England.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

>He hardly gets to play anyway so i cant see him stayin

He was one of the starting 11 in Del Bosque's consistem starting team this season. Del Bosque says "we always find a way to fit in a great player", and he will. You know what Madrid are like. They will probably change their formation to a 262 to accomodate all their attackers! On a more serious note though, Figo has to bite the dust. He's crap. He hasn't done anything this season apart from miss a penalty in the Del Alpi.

I thought Figo worked his ass off in the last two or three games I saw him. I don't think they should keep him either though. I get the impression that he's a bit lazy unless the game is really, really important to him.

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    He is on a bosman next year and will venture back to england and get another big wage..
    Apparently I spoke too soon, he's in negotiations with Kev Keegan, maybe he will play in England again.

Advertisement