Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

death,daaa and so on

Options
  • 05-12-1998 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im not even going to talk about daaaa cos you all know his childish little pre-pubescent story,
    but death,that loveable gimp nerd on irc who gets allll the women in real life and does allllll the drugs too, wow what a guy, just a pity we never met him in real life isnt it?
    Im sure he's not bullshiitting now, believe me im sure he shags everything with blond hair and legs ...... BECAUSE he's the MAN.
    anyway we were havng an arguement free game (despite the odd knacker childish comment by daaaaaaaaa suprise fuucking suprise) and in strolls death, great guy with his rcon password accuses me of being bc aka damo aka dman whatever the fuuck he's on, he gets more and more and more and more annoying until i finally make a remark on his sadness and HEY he kicks me, i try to get back in but he keeps kicking, i finally get back in as a spec, tell him we were doing fine without him and hey!! mister sexgod-not-a-nerd there kicks me!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

1/ i dont know what the fuuck youre talking about death, i havent played quake today so shutup,and i have to agree with ste and dman, you have turned into SUCH A GOB****E lately sad times eh? anyway come to this christmas lan thing and clear your name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

i totally agree, my most gracioud chums
    ste and damo,

Death is a true dickhead in the true sense
    of the word. He has no willy and he is a nerd. Full stop

H-K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tinyTIM

Truely this is all true. Truely has death no willy and truely is he a nerd. Although terrrrrrrrrrrible tim comes to the rescue!

truely terrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ahh lads lay of Death ffs :)
    Lay into daa, he is worth of all grief n slags hahah :) (soz daa heh)
    i am one of the few quakers to have met Death, and the ****er never showed up to QP!!! **** him anyway but like hes not as bad as ur all saying...
    he does the drugs and gets the women too and due to that i make the estimation that (this for you ste...) he HAS a willy!
    **** on server is not really on, but im sure he'll all apologise n **** :)
    shame he doesnt read the board at all
    laters

i'd say you'd know all about him and his
    posession of a willy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

shut up Pat or ill have Gear barge you around the yard!! :)
    and im not into that sorta stuff anyway :)
    why dont u go ask him about his possesion of a willy?!?!? :P

you have no willy death
    Yes i'm quite sure of that

'nuff said

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What server did he have an rcon to?

Maybe someone should let Ed or Conor know...

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ah lads,

sure you know Death, too ****e at Quake to actually win so he just mouths off instead. Leave him to it. Although whoever gave the ****hole the rcon should maybe take a raincheck on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Death

God yiz muppets have yiz nothing better to do with ur time than discuss whether or not i have a dick?
    well if this is the state of the quake community god help us all
    and kharn im shook at ur words Contact ed???
    ohh god no please dont
    pity its not a quake.ie server and when muppets post to the board under diff names i'll just let em amuse themselves so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

Why dont you ****ing muppets just F**K off and stop WHINGING on here about your problems with Death.
    Stop being such ****ing pathetic children, at least have the balls to post with your real NAMES.
    MUPPETRY
    FFS
    Typical Steo/Daaa behaviour.
    Totally ****ing pathetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Hi Folks,

PPL i dunno about ye but i feel that Daa is a relly unplesent kid and annoys ppl that much he brings out the BAD in everyone no matter who they are. Death on da other hand is Death at leist ye know where ya stand wiv him. I never meet the guy but at leist i know what he is like and hes a friend ..but Daa! ...geees for a kid he sure knows how to **** ppl off and ill bet at leist 97% of ppl that meet him in Quake agree wiv me HE IS A SPOILED GIT!! and an aragent one at that..

MikeS

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i for one met daa at qp and i think hes fine.
    i wouldnt go on a long plane trip with him, but hes nice enough. as for annoying annyone, the more he thinkss hes getting to you the more he will try to **** you off.
    if you cant handle a slag from a 13 yr old, you may as well go back to bed.

whitewash

yeah dead on wwman,

lads cut out the cryin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yawn,

how many times have we had this disscussion?. I think its a case on these boards of: "oh, who am i p1ssed off with today?". As for daaa & co., i think irc and generally the online atmosphere brings out a side of ppl theyd never express in real life, mabye thats why u didnt hear a peep outta him at QP.

Dr. Hecate, PhD in Psychology/bull****ting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Death

u sad sad little tarts i expected better from u zero and as for the rest of yiz ppl like ste dont even deserve a response

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Having met daaa a couple of times and talked to death online a lot(Lo brother Death)I can honestly say they are both sound blokes and just torment ppl for the craic and if you can't see that the f*uck off away from irc.

And Silence you have some ****ing neck comenting on anyone else's behavior on irc considering the way you behave you f*ucking tosser.The f*ucking nerve of you.

the fact of the matter is the following:

Daaa is a little dickhead.
    Death is a little dickhead.

reasons :

Daaa like to lick up to you, as soon as he gains ur respect and he suspects u of dissing him he morphs into a ****head degenerate.

Death, whom i had known over a year, decides to start calling me ****ing nerdy things cos of a ****ing match time - and he was totally in the wrong as i can proove.

Daa you're a ****er, death you're a ****er,
    but in fairness Death moreso

H-K

Well, in conclusion, lets settle this by agreeing that ALL quakers are w@nkers, except me of course, naturally, hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA.............
    all this bul**** over daaa and the boys relax lads take it easy the bloke is ok............just put him on ignore every so often does the job:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are we still pi$$ed of with Daaa and Death?

I thought we'd have got someone new this week...

Oh well, seeing as we're still on those two, this is what I have to say...
    Death, I don't really know you and have never really spoken to you.
    Daaa, yer ok, just stop being a muppet so much :)

Right, now that that's outta the way, who we gonna slag off this week?
    How's about that Cloud-Warrior guy, he seems like a bit of a ............. :)

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I can take it :-)

Look what Ste said about me last year and I'm still here!
    Anyway remember the old days when we all thought Cloud was the best player in Ireland, oh yes how we all were so ignorant back then but now we have matured and KNOW that Cloud is NOT the best player in Ireland. :)

John.
    --

Advertisement