Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTL Digital Waterford

• 18-06-2003 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Thank you for your email. New channels have been launched on the digital network in the past week they will also be launched in Waterford, unfortunately at present I do not have a set date but you will be informed when the information becomes available. Eurosport was dropped from ntl's channel line up in February 02 there are no plans to re introduce the channel. Interactive tv is also currently not available again as soon as there are any new developments on this we will update you.

The above is e-mail i got from Ntl.
    I live in Waterford and have Ntl Digital for two months now.
    The picture keeps freezing.
    Sometimes the channels dissapear.
    They have interactive Ntl in the North not down south.
    No new channels that Dublin Got.
    Its all a mess.
    Things can only get Better!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Welcome to the club! Also in Waterford and I've written a few e-mails on this subject with the same response. I'm thinking of jacking NTL Digital in. I dont spend enough time watching it mainly cos I'm here... :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭decies

Thanks very much joined tonight.Yep had to e-mail ntl three times to get that answer there are some crown all right.Time for bed me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Had NTL digital in my parents house in Galway for the past two years, and have moved out and gotten Sky myself since. There is no comparison.

With NTL Digital, the pictures froze constantly, the EPG was always incorrect and wouldn't load if I wanted to check programmes any further than the following day. If picture wasn't frozen, then sound was gone or picture constantly flicking on and off. Channels also seemed to disappear (usually the ones I most wanted to watch, ie Granada Plus, M&M, Discovery H&L).

The emap music channels were never added (almost a year on), we never got Front Row (which has since been abandoned because of a low uptake), and there's no sign of Galway getting the latest digital additions.

Advertisement