Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im in the mood

Options
  • 18-06-2003 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

for a new game and was thinkin of pre-ordering either Resident evil dead aim or Run like hell......................

I was just wondering has anyone heard anythin good or bad about these games, like maybe the new R.E. is just a money grabbing attempt by capcom or even that R.L.H. is just pants.....................

I know i could maybe go look for rewiews myself, but im lazy and would prefer if ye did the work....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Try before you buy lad

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

.......for dancing, romancing!
    'Cough' sorry.

Heard R.L.H was fairly muck. Don't know abot the R.E. game. Haven't heard of it (shock horror!). If it's anything like survivor then avoid like the plague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

its third person for exploring and first person for shooting............................smells like repackaging a dying game with an "amazing one new feature" that ends up being shiit.......

I think ill get eternal darkness on the gc appearently its good...........although the whole point was to get back into my ps2 after months of neglect.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've played ED for 2 hours and what I played was great. Have had it for 6 months but haven't got round to playing it properly. I've far too many games. My PS2 hasn't got played in a while either. Hasn't been much out on it and the GC justc had 3 months were about 7 great games came out on it. I'm playing it now but only with PS rpgs that i still haven't played.

Advertisement