Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new metallica album

Options
  • 07-12-1998 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

if anyone likes metallica, i can most seriously recommend their new album 'garage inc'
    it really whips the llamas ass. its all cover versions and there are some great songs including some lynard skynard, thin lizzy and even nick cave (and his very bad seeds)

whitewash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep,

Garage Inc is the dogs bollix. I hope this means they're coming over here for a concert soon.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

seems to me at this stage that... Quake = Metal on the most part! on methos' page, Metallica and KoRn rated up on the "music listened to while playing"
    MOSH!!
    offpsring are playing here in january and soulfly in february! you guys are too old for these new kid bands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Here SeP where and when in Jan are Offspring playing....that would be a good concert...I might even wash me Metallica Concert Teeshirt for it :P

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

And this has HOW much to do with Quake? :) It is a good album tho, class cover of 'Whisky in the Jar', had to be, seeing as I hate the original.

" Dublin SFX - January 9th "
    i might pop along, but dont know anyone else whos going yet...would be a good laugh tho
    moshpit!!!!!!!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

F*UCK

does this mean i wave to dust down me old smash cassette?

ahh jumping around like a looney. it has been so long

whitewash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 reaper

My flatmate bought the album and we've been listening to it CONSTANTLY! &)(£$%^"%$"$£"%£&"%£*"%£*"%£*£*"£*"%£*"%*£"
    AM I EVIL?!?!?!?!? YES I ****ING AM!!!

I have to say though, the first CD (the one with just covers on it) isn't half as good as the second one. The second CD just rocks beyond belief.

On another note, anyone like Deftones?

Here's me going to see Soulfly in January!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Bunnor

No way dudes! Van Halen for ever!
    Rockenhausen Yah!!

Ride to live, live to Ride

heres me going to see Offspring and SoulFly in january (although i thought SoulFly wasnt till Feb...)
    gonna kick asss!!!
    and yes deftones rock, saw em live earlier this year in dublin tooo
    was kewl!!!!
    gonna get whacked and gonna mosh all night long
    Wh00P!

Advertisement