Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GigSmart Compilation CD Launch Night, 10th July, Temple Bar Music Centre.

Options
  • 18-06-2003 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey everyone as you all probably know, GigSmart are releasing a Compilation CD and we will be launching it in the Temple Bar Music Centre on the 10th of July.

The CD will be available from the 4th of July in The following outlets.

Dublin

Tower Records Exchequer Street
    Freebird Records Eden Quay
    Road Records Temple Bar
    Sound Cellar Nassau Street
    Rythm Records Aston Quay
    Black Track Records Clondalkin
    Golden Discs ( Whereever Adam works ).

Carlow

Rainbow Records Tullow Street.

Cork

Virgin Records ( Tom has the details here )

Waterford

BPM 4 Blackfriars Road

Wexford

BPM 9 Selskar Street

Meath

Heart Beat City Unit 14 Tower Centre

Galway

Zhivago’s 5 Shop Street

Dundalk

CD World Dundalk Shopping Centre

If you get the oppurtunity we’d appreciate it if you could pick up a copy of it, its € 10.00 and there’s track from 19 great bands on it.

Performing on the Launch night we have on the main stage:-

Ginseng
    The Al Capone Suite
    The Murder of Crows
    Popstar
    Me in the Park
    Pinion
    Oz
    Nassau

Performing in the acoustic room will be:-

Pat & Neil ( Sundogs )
    Conal & Log ( Mike got Spiked )
    Lucy & Mick ( Tokin )
    Keith Mullins ( Pier Nineteen )

There will also be an exhibition of Fire Poi outside the venue on the night.

The admission Fee will be € 6.00 and the doors open at 7.30
    This gig will be one to look out for we’ll be expecting a big turn out so it’ll be the place to be on the 10th July.

To help promote the CD, The Beautiful Losers will be doing an instore gig in Tower Records at 1 o clock on Saturday the 5th July.

We have a few dates in West Meath, Carlow, Cork, Waterford, Galway and Louth that I will post up as soon as the full details have been finalized.

Hope to see you all at the gigs.

Regards.

GIGSMART.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Giddy up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

some amount of work has went into this fair play niall and tom and all the gigsmart crew, done yourselves proud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

By the way there will also be a few other gimmicks on the night, I think that we'll have a drinks promo.
    We usually get a decent deal as we've dealt with the music centre alot over the last year, so from previous knowledge I'd imagine that there'll be Pints of Heineken for 3 Euro and probably a special on Vodka and Red Bull too.
    We might be arranging some kind of finger food thing too, as soon as I know more I'll post it up, thank you for your interest.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Humungus efforts have been made by a lot of people here and from some members of this board Sandi , Denise etc ..
    thanks tons also thanks to phantom for the continued support!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Why thank you for the acknowledgement Trev. You da man! I will probably be doing sound on the night in the acoustic room. Might get someone to take my place when I want to go see an act in the venue!

• Advertisement
Advertisement