Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLA - RPG Coms Channel

1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

"I'm going forward, there must be something more useful to do elsewhere....It doesn't seem like this train is going to go anywhere any time soon, I can see flames coming from the roof further up towards the front. If we sit here long enough the fire will eat all the air in the tunnel and we'll end up a nice little canibal picnic....I'll link up with the ops with the passengers and see whether we can move forward, perhaps make a little path if there isn't one already....any news of Tali from your new friends? I don't need her help but I'm sure she'd hate to miss the fun."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

"Rodger that Zmek. Stay on the roof if you can. And look out for cannibals, and our target"

"And Zmek, see if you can clear a path for the train through the tunnel. Use explosives if you have to"

*Squall turns to ghost*

"If Zmek cant get the tunnel cleared I suggest we lure the Cannibals to the last carriage and make a stand there. If needs be we make a quick exit and blow the antimatter containment"

"The blast radius is about 100 metres, weve got hi-vis ammo thatl pierce the tanks"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

ghost nods in agreement "a fair assumption mr shaktar i agree the blast radius would kill all the cannibals in the tunnel if they were lured to this part of the train" he pauses for a moment "however so i have this correct what your saying is we need to uncouple the last carriage from the train, lure the cannibals here, get the train moving and then detonate the anti matter tank on the carriage and hope we make safe distance before were vapourized." Gunn grunts with a grin "sounds easy lets get too it then" detrich and your friend zmek can make there way back to mac in the passengar train we'll stay here and make preperations to blow the tank of anti-matter and we'll work on it from there"

over the COMS channel you hear a harsh voice which can only be detrich's "gentleman you must also consider one fact we have overlooked and that is the "live bate" we need to get the cannibals here and how were going to get them to remain beside this carriage when we make it explode, if you have an ebon on board i suggest we use them as bait they can reailty fold there way to the moving train once we get the blockade clear. just a though to dwell on"

"If we have an ebon on board I suggest we leave them in the carriage to be eaten...just a pleasant little thought for me to dwell on..."

"I already have this end of the carriage wired and ready to detonate if that's any use to you...just a little insurance policy you understand...didn't want any un-friendlies following me up onto the roof"

Hearing the command for Dietrich to follow Zmek turns to look back towards the last carriage where the dark shape with the sniper rifle had hidden "I didn't board the train with any excess baggage, I don't intend to pick any up whilst I'm here thank you very much."

• Advertisement

Zmek:

a clear cold and concise voice comes over the COMS link "neither did i human, but it seems that we have been paired together all the same so do me a favour dont get in my way and we'll get along just fine" with that you see a figure get up from its hidden position and start trotting along the roof towards your position

"Human???"

"The humans cower in the tunnel awaiting orders, your sense of smell must be very poor if you mistake me for one of them. I am Zmek, and I carry with me destiny beyond the limits of that or any other puny eb-less race. For the power of flux binds my spirit to this universe and so it will remain....get in your way? All those who have thus far made such veiled threats are laid in eternal lifeless slumber..."

Zmek turns before Dietrich arrives and begins to move forward along the roof of the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

"Oh don't pay any attention to that gruff exterior guys. Deep down Zmek's a real softy with heart of gold."

Turns to Squall and Ghost
    "Some people were just born cranky, I reckon. Anyway I'll just step outside and keep an eye out for those cannibals. Don't worry I won't go far."

*Squall Coms Zmek*

"Zmek. Get back here as soon as possible. Well need you to bait those cannibals in. Your the only one that will be able to get out fast enough."

Ghost and gunn take up positions and the back of the train and say "we'll there's nothing like live bait to draw out cannibals" as he smirks ghost COMS gunn "check your 6 and watch out for friendlies these guys are still missing a team member out their somewhere" opening the door to the back of the train gunn and ghost diseapear into the darkness of the tunnels the last thing ghost says to you is "be ready when we come back as we'll go and gather the rest of the cannibals and lead them here, mac is in the front of the train he knows your coming detrich and zmek go to the front of the train detrich your ebb blast skill should be enough to clear any blockage start the train up and we'll be ready to go then"

"any problems COMS me"

with that they diseappear

• Advertisement

Squall taps his com bead and addresses the squad.

"Alright heres the plan. Zmek and some of the other team move up and unblock teh train and get the engine started. The rest of us stay here to unbuckle this carriage and rig up a bomb to blow the antimatter containment. Once zmek gets back he takes a stroll. We move away Zmek, displaces back to us and we blow the carriage."

"Any questions?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭tank

Rodger that team leader i'll keep an eye out from the roof keep those cannibals from sneaking up on us while we make the train ready.

COMS me if you need me and i'll come down off the roof

tank waits for zmek to make his move and upblock the train

Advertisement