Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLA - Squad leader

Options
  • 18-06-2003 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

This is the way we'll do voting its easier than PM'ing and it makes my life and your life a little easier so the first busniess of the day is should the Squad have a Squad leader and if so who should it be

If you vote Yes please post here Voting who you think it should be

If you vote please post a reply saying you posted no that way i know when voting is over an we dont get any dud votes from non players

Should there be a Squad Leader? 8 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I believe that in the relatively short term we definately do need a leader. It would help organise things a little more, and should be good for RP too.

In a typically helpful style though, I'm not really sure yet who it should be. Perhaps decide based on the outcome of this first mission...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭tank

I vote the Shaktar

Squall has combat knowledge and experience i do believe he could benefit us being squad leader

or maybe we could swap the squad leader position for every mission give everyone a go at it see if there up for command or not!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I'd say yes. I don't really care who's leading as long as the person is fit for it (and doesn't play a brain-waster)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

A leader is definatley a good idea. Their job probably wont be that big a deal but someone to give basic tactical setups etc would avoid a few headaches(and Slug rounds) ide say.

As for who it should be, hmmmm Steiner maybe? He seems to have a good knowledge of tactics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Gaunt

My vote's for the Shaktar.

In terms of character Zmek is well out of the running and anyway a hyper-aggressive brain-waster probably wouldn't be the soundest choice.

So without the brain wasters and the stormer (for obvious reasons) and the anti-human sentiments of "some" team members would make things difficult for myself or Steiner to lead (at least untill we have proven ourselves in a mission or two to Zmek).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

Zmek's feelings are clear. "Humans are only fit to follow not to lead, the stormer is more a tactical resource than a leader, Tali is strong but her motives are not clear, her mind is guarded and....I cannot tell...."

"The ebon? Don't make me laugh..."

"The Shaktar is strong and will not turn from a fight as would the humans."

"Let the Shaktar wear the token badge of leadership if it wishes. Let him listen to the petty minded squabbling of the others, Zmek will do his duty whatever, he doesn't need a band of raw graduates to bestow their allegiance to him to know his true place. Time will pass, Mort will turn and a new day will come.... "

Zmek votes Squall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

With only one vote to go (Thead) Squall is on track to be squad leader for this mission (it also depens on how Thead casts her vote)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

"yes sure fine with me like what ever
    Squall can do it , for now .............. "

Advertisement