Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giz a Job Boss!

• 18-06-2003 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

A Tinker walked into a Sports Shop in O’Connell Street and said to the Manager. Hey Boss giz a job will ya!. The manager looked at him and said sorry but we don’t hire Tin…. Then he thought for a moment and said I better not say that. So he said fair enough I will give you a try out starting tomorrow morning 09.00am. Next morning the manager arrived and found the Tinker standing outside the shop waiting for him. All dressed up. The manager was really impressed until the Tinker said ‘Hello BOSS’
    So the manager took him to the back of the shop and said. Look no more BOSS please just call everyone Sir, Madam or Miss. Ok Bos… Sir replied the Tinker. After a while a guy comes in walks up to the Tinker and asks him for a Tennis Racket. The Tinker looked over and seen the manager was watching him. Yes Sir, and please, tell me. Would that be for Lawn Tennis or Asphalt Tennis. The guy said Lawn Tennis and the Tinker sold him the most expensive Racket in the shop. The manager was really pleased and could not believe his luck in finding such a salesman. Shortly after another guy walks in and says he was looking for a Baseball Bat. Yes Sir said the Tinker. And please, could you tell me would that be for a Wedding? or a Funeral?
    :D

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFL! nice one! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that was interesting... a bit to long though, but it made me laugh at the end and that's what really matters

Advertisement