Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theoretically and Realistically

• 19-06-2003 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Little boy came home one day crying. His dad meets him and said what’s wrong son?
    I really hate my teacher dad she gives us really hard homework. It cant be that bad son tell me and I will help you. She wants us to explain the difference between Theoretically and Realistically. He said that’s easy son. Go ask your Gran would she make love to the Postman for £5,000 and then go ask your Mom would she make love to the Milkman for £5,000. So he did and they both said yes! So there you have it son.

Theoretically – We have £10,000

But!

Realistically – We have 2 Auld Whores!

:D:D:D

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

LOL
    All your jokes start off with children in tears.
    Bet you have a sadistic side waiting to come out sometime soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

nothing make you feel good like beating the crap out of little kid till it crys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Old but Good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Heard a diffrent version before, was pretty good teh first version, dont think much of that one tho :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Meh:ninja: :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lol :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

oldie :)

Advertisement