Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you know.....

Options
  • 08-12-1998 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

That Intel are shipping games with their motherboards now! We got delivered an SE440BX motherboard the other day and I noticed a small sticker in the bottom corner saying "Comes with F22 Air Dominance Fighter". Which is unbelievably tasty.....especially with a Riva TNT. Need a Joystick though... Another motherboard comes with this mad driving game too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Rhob

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i seem to have Intel RSX 3D installed on this new pc i got at work. what the hell is that folks? lists it in the installed software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

Dunno if this will help you or not mate but...f*ck You! F*CK YOU YA F*CKIN' TURD BURGLIN' HILL BILLY BIOCH MOMMA F*CKIN CUMM GUZZLING SHIOTE LICKAAA!..any help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hey cloud, I know no one liked the idea of the mail check, but how about putting it on? or at least getting rid of some of the people who find more fun to act the a s s h o l e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Good grief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah i had that intel rsx 3d too, rsx is realistic sound experience(erm!) i think,
    it got bored of my pc and left.

Advertisement