Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Soccer team in Inchicore

• 19-06-2003 9:28am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any senior ladies soccer teams in inchicore or near St.Pats????

its for a friend of mine who wants to start playing and get herslef fit over the summer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

well I know the national team play at richmond now and again just get her to turn up to the game flash noel king the manager and she should get a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Now, there is no such thing as a ladies football team...they are just ugly men with long hair...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I wonder do they swap shirts at the end of internationals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DapperGent
    I wonder do they swap shirts at the end of internationals.

they sure do and it usually isn't a pretty sight, sportsbras all round...
    although I haven't seen Italy vs Brazil that might be quite good

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Hey you bloody dinosaurs,

i asked a favor and this is the sh*t that so called "intelligent" boarders come up with???

50cent you are obviously a hiccup in the gene pool, why dont you go f*ck off and get castrated in case you spawn in the future, your a typical neanderthal chovanistic pig, i figured that your kind had died off in the last ice age. if youve nothing intelligent to say here, then p*ss off.

Thanks for the NO help.

I train a ladies soccer team and ive seen some of those girls play better than many of the lads teams ive played with and im not talking just amateur saturday league beer bellied gobsh*tes.

They play with a passion and theyre eager to learn, maybe the fact that other blokes wont take womens teams seriously or help them out when theyre trying to get off the ground is half the reason that its not such a big sport as the mens soccer.

To be quite honest theyre not ugly men with long hair. Im sure thats the kind of personal traits round your neck of the DELIVERANCE woods, but not where im from.

You obviously have no respect for female athletes, i shudder to think what your opinion would be of the special olympics soccer teams too.

If you have useful info about a ladies team put it here, if not then f*ck off.
    :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

you have wounded my soul and my mind with your harsh words Morpheus,

contact details for Ladies FAI here
    http://www.local.ie/content/10919.shtml/sports_and_leisure/soccer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Morphéus
    Blah
    Jebus lighten up.

Almost tempted to use rolleyes in anger. Resisting though.

I hate people who do that.

Advertisement