Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with Netsource email please

Options
  • 19-06-2003 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Mark_irl

Can somebody please tell me the settings that they are using to use email on their Netsource account please? I have all the details from Netsources support pages, but still cant get it working, no need to post there web pages or phone number thanks, I know these, just somebody who has netsource, and uses outlook express on it, please tell me what your settings are????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

The settings are the ones on that page.
    What's happening when you try to check your mail or send it?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

This might sound crazy...wait for it.... you ready? How about you, ring their support number? Yeah ringing netsource, crazy, I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Mark_irl

Just thought there might be helpfull people on here , that might save me time ringing a number again thats been engaged 3 times today when i rang, but , all I get is Taz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Originally posted by Mark_irl
    !

Ok, I don't use OE... but I don't think that matters...

SMTP server: mail.netsource.ie

Incoming mail server: mail.netsource.ie

(Although I didn't have to change my Incoming mail server... it's still set at pop.esatclear.ie)

Try these anyway....and if it doesn't work, come back here and say what's happening.

Advertisement