Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

PSV Licence

Options
  • 19-06-2003 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me about the PSV licence? want to do some part time taxi work for a mate of mine but have no idea how to get one or whats involved? also im 21 does that mean im too young? someone said to me you have to be over 25.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

You need to get a from from your local authority, if your thinkning of applying do it soon, there will be drastic changes in applying coming in soon. I can get more info if you need it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Can you get more info please..

Anyone know what part time taxi work is like?
    Is it worth doing?

Im talking about having a plate and all that not hackney work..

Anyone have any experience in this area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

just found out from cousin who owns taxis that you have to be over 25 for insurance purposes. Rules me out anyway :(

Advertisement