Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are you actually charged by netsource?

Options
  • 19-06-2003 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

This goes out to all the netsource users, when were you actually charged for the install/selfinsall and subscription, was it when your line was activated by eircom or is straight away when you place your order?
    Cheers,
    Talla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

I wasn't charged until a couple of weeks after. But it depends on ur method of payment. I think the problem was that their Direct debit system wasn't working. Anyways eventually i got an invoice and the money was taken out of my account a couple of days later.
    hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Signed up for Install and filled out DD forms on 17th April.
    Installed 31st May.
    Got invoice for €266.20 5th June.
    Got Statement/Remittance Advice 17th June.

And they still haven't taken anything out of my account! :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing that I'm gonna be billed on 31st/1st of every month and 7 - 10 days later the money should leave my account...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Ask them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Took bout 2-3 weeks after I recieved the 1st invoice but as been mentioned I think they had a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I have not heard from them regarding billing yet since day 1 (may15th) :):)
    Couldnt be arsed phoning them so I guess i wait on credit card bill to come sometime this week though. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement