Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL now €20/month till mid 2004

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I just signed up for the 20 euro service...Im looking forward to fast interweb...but im very worried about the service level from NTL...

anywho Ill let you know if its a good bad service....

They guy who sold it to me told me that its called NTL2000 and they will only sign up 2000 customers after which it will be 40 euro per month.

but then again he was a sales guy..wadda ya expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭daramullally

Hi Alany,

Are you in Dublin 24 or in the newer rollout in Lucan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

im in Dublin 24, Kingswood to be exact..seems like a good dealio doesnt it ??? I hate these good deals..im waiting for the catch...I have come to expect from telecoms ...Im sure NTL will fucck me over eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Alany,

Once you can get the blasted thing installed, it should be great. I've had it since January, and it has been absolutely flawless, and when my parents rang up about some email issues, the tech staff were knowlegeable and friendly, and not afraid to escalate an issue if they couldn't solve it.

I haven't had a single day of downtime, and it never slows down.

Its definitely worth it, if you can get it, go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

I also have the broadband service ( 'Always-On' 125 I think ) since last Nov. / Dec. they had some local problems in January as they had to many users and the service wasn't working in the evening but it was fixed and no problem since.

Has anyone that has the service prior the half price offer started, contacted NTL to try to get the same discount price?

Let me know how you got on.

Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I would just like to say that in my experience NTL are the most mindbogglingly inept company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with and God knows they have lots of competition for that title. Internally they seem to have no communication and their 'customer support staff' dont have a clue.

Its no wonder the parent Company almost went bankrupt.

Advertisement