Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schadenfreude

Options
  • 19-06-2003 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I did my Leaving many a year ago! Just wanted to know, am I the only person who comes here to experience Scahdenfreude?:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭dNC | Tickle

Pity you cant spell it right there simu, its actually Schadenfreude!

And yes your the only one who comes here to gain pleasure from other peoples misfortunes :P:P:P:P:P:P

GOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE Dictionary.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I can spell but I can't type very well:) (see, i got it right in the thread title!)

Do you claim to have insight into the minds of all who come here?

Just wanted to know if anybody else not doing their leaving this year comes here and why!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stira64

no, you are alone in coming here to laugh at peoples misfortunes, just like you are alone in your parents basement, you loser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I spent the weekend having sex(not with myself!) in my parents' basement. Na!:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement