Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email and Opera

Options
  • 20-06-2003 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if it is possible to use my hotmail email with the opera mail thingy

Has anyone done this and if so how do I go about setting it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭hulhi

don't think it's possible, 'coz hotmail is a HTTP server and Opera supports POP3, IMAP protocols only.

correct me if i am wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Another stuipid opera problem.

Is there a setting to make the boards main page refresh each time it is loaded. At the moment it isn't doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by The_Bullman
    Another stuipid opera problem.

Is there a setting to make the boards main page refresh each time it is loaded. At the moment it isn't doing this.
    Check your settings by clicking File, Preferences, History and Cache (Server checking-->Documents).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by sceptre
    Check your settings by clicking File, Preferences, History and Cache (Server checking-->Documents).

Cheers man, thanks for that. :):)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

RE : Another stuipid opera problem.

so don't blame opera ....

Is there a quick way to backup PM's ?
    Instead of opening each one
    save as (edit subject name 'cos uplicates)
    click delete
    etc...

Preferrably in the form of a text file....

• Advertisement
Advertisement