Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally Free!!! But Do U Miss It All??

Options
  • 20-06-2003 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

We're finally feckin free after 13 (or 14) years!

And hell knows we feckin deserve a bloody brilliant summer!!

But do u miss school??

By "school" i mean the whole social part of it i.e. forget about the exams, homework, and any ****e teachers.

Are you gonna miss going to school??

Are you gonna miss the whole social aspect of going to school? 11 votes

Yeh, definitely
    0% 0 votes
    No fu.cking way ye bloody lunatic!!
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by selling_irish
    Are you gonna miss going to school??

Hrm.... erm.... well.... NO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

I'm not free till another three hours and 45 min.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'll miss the craic and the like, but no not going to school, there comes a time when everythign must end, and i had that feeling for the last few months, that i should be out of there,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dosser

<sarcasm> Yeah, you say that now, but after a while you will miss your friends and the social environment </sarcasm> and the girls in school uniforms <sarcasm> and the odd joke your physics teacher would crack now and again. School really builds you up for the life ahead of you. Look at all the things you have accomplished apart from academia as a result of going to school. You learned to talk to another person until both of you went out of your minds, you learned to sit in a chair for hours and hours doing basically nothing, you looked on the teachers' masterful ways and basic way they processed information and were amazed, hoping that one day you too could be like that all this was much better for you than if you had been doing the things that might feel more healthy to others' flawed subconscious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I actually had a decent time at school

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Hrm.... single sex school with muppets who think it's funny when shiny things smash and draw giant penises (or penii :D ) on the walls.... versus College.....

Hrm... a tough one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'M FREE! AND NOBODY CAN EVER CATCH ME AND MAKE ME GO BACK! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

ill miss the craic i had in the classroom especially in geography class the teacher had no control whatsoever. but id say college will be so much betta socially

Advertisement