Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowie tickets sold out

Options
  • 20-06-2003 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

What a joke...sold out iin 10 mins....the ticketmaster website was melting and the phones constantly engaged.....aaagggghh frustrating......hopefully he will announce a second date !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I guess ebay will be busy this afternoon!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I got a ticket
    I got a ticket
    I got a ticket
    Sorry to rub it in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

grr
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

crap! i really wanted to go.. they'd better be holding back tickets to be released later on in the year or i'll be very unhappy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

How did you manage Derek ? I was rining on two phones and trying to access on the website...the phones were constantly busy and the website just kept crashing !! I am so pissed off....He better be doing a second date....he is free on the friday and sunday nights in his tour schedule so here's hoping...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I managed to get a ticket because a mate of mine works in a shoping centre that has a ticketmaster in the record store. He knows the person there so he uses the back entrance and is always first in line for tickets.

Advertisement