Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These Bloody Passwords............

Options
  • 14-12-1998 6:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay, I dont cum here often!!.... But when ever I do, I seem to have forgotten my password..or my username ...since now there must be about ten different variations of my name registered..

Am I the only one having this problem???

/me thinks it's a joke.

Why do we need passwords..and email adresses and usernames.....if anyone wants to be "anonymous" , they can just register under any jackoff name.

PLEASE LOOOOOOOOOOOSE the SECURITY.

IT SUX.

maybe I'm mad worng and just tired...after all it is 5.37am......

Oh and by the way...can I sign the "STE" fan book?????... I REALLY want to...pleeeeeeeze!!??

oh yeah, one more thing....koopa, sam ...gimme ure ICQ number u MUPPET!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

right ive gone and signed up for an icq no. right now, its 25683570 (this is prolly all wrong anyway, heheh)
    disclaimer,: i dont actually have a clue how to use the program, so if i skip half your messages its not my fault etc.
    ok so give me your icq no. if you are either a nice looking bird, or a deadly fiotor who can BREEAKK! people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

There are about three people out of 132 who have forgotten their passwords, you can still mail cloud@tinet.ie to get an old one back.

Your(s) are in the post Jay.

My advice is to keep the password short, it's not such a pain to type in then.

John.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Bunnor

Yeah I forgot mine, even thought they were so ****ing easy to remember....bah, still better than one of those nerd essay passowrds "neeee, they'll never crack this"

Advertisement