Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!!!!

Options
  • 20-06-2003 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭

The Dublin bus Website seems to be crap at this... what's the best way to get to Heuston Station from the 46A line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

AFIK the 90 bus serves from city centre down to heuston.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Yeah, I know that much, just where do I get off the 46A line to hop onto the 90? This city is so confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

I'm guessing the 46a goes down Westmorland St. (since D'Olier St is one way out bound). Get off there - before O Connell Bridge, and literally walk around the corner on to the quays and the first stop is the 90 (I think).

D.

Cheers pal! Gonna be pretty pushe dot make the 7 o clock train mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Or get the DART to Tara Street and the nr. 90 stop is right outside.

The 46a tends to move quite well as there are bus lanes and bus priorities =on most of the journey.

I'm not sure if there is a 46a stop between Suffolk Street and O'Connell Street.

• Advertisement

Made it fine in the end, boss let me go half an hour early so I could make it! :D

Advertisement