Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future Kings Of Spain: Live Dates

Options
  • 20-06-2003 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

FUTURE KINGS OF SPAIN celebrate the release of Your Starlight - the second single from their imminent debut album, due out 4th August - with three live dates in Ireland:

JULY:
    Tuesday 1 - The King's, Waterford
    Wednesday 2 - The Lobby, Cork
    Thursday 3 - Whelan's, Dublin

Support for the three dates will be the superb Fairuza (with a second support act to be announced for the Whelan's show).

Doors at the usual times (8pm I reckon), admission is a wallet friendly €8 with concessions for students, oaps, skintos etc...

info, other bits etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Presumably the reason they're not playing any gigs on Friday 4th July is that its my birthday and they're doing a surprise gig for me.... you shouldn't have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Hooray, can't wait!!
    Wonder who the 2nd support act will be....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

The second support will be BUNNY.

Go to this. It will rock!

Who are Bunny? Heard the name but not the music or hype yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I saw bunny suporting the revs at the michelstown festival last year.
    I know the revs are crap but when you are down visiting bogland its about the closest to a rock gig you will get.
    They wernt bad better than the revs anyway the guitarist was particularly impressive.

• Advertisement

Sweet, I was going anyway but its nice to know whether or not theres any point in showing up at 8.30pm.

Rick O'Shea (2FM, 8pm-10pm) has made Future Kings Of Spain's album his show's ALBUM OF THE WEEK!!!

Classic!

TONIGHT:
    The Lobby, Cork - 9pm

TOMORROW:
    Whelan's, Dublin - 8pm

They will rock.

Madouva... expecting that cheque/FKOS limited edition album in the post any day now. Seeya Thursday.

Text me your address there, fella.

Tonight = ROCK.

Advertisement