Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arena settings changed

Options
  • 14-12-1998 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

ok its now at 80% to elect and 30 second timelimit on elections

Regarding Admins -

Ok Ppl mail me your votes on who is mature and responsible enough - I will draw a shortlist from yur suggestions.

Sudsie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

How about making a set of regulatory rules that the admin should enforce. Have the rules outline a clear set of behavioural 'codes of practise' and let everyone know what these are so that there's no excuse for breaking them. That way the kicking/warning etc. is less of a personal decision on the part of the admin and hopefully they won't come under as much flack from people who feel hard done by. I know it's a game and it's meant to be fun, but at the moment it's a bunch of people doing what they want and messing things up for others. Every game has rules and most games have a code of etiquette.

The main thing is, it will help the admin make decisions and to support actions. And if you make the rules simple and easily available there can be no excuses of 'I didn't know' or 'I was only having a laugh'.

My .01 euro's worth!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Black Pawn

Kickin Rules ?

Dont kick ppl for killing you( Daaa are u listening ?)

There should very few occasions to kick ppl.

If they are spamming text onto screen - constant talking ruins the game - got enough teamtalk to read...

"stealing frags?" - thought thats was teamplay... - NOT a reason to spam chat or kick.

changing arena settings ? like 1 h and no weapons - this is not a good idea - leave it in the same state u found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Da

"Kickin Rules ? Dont kick ppl for killing you, Daaa are u listening ?"
    !!!!
    wahh!!!!!! WTF YOU PHAT BLOB O ****E!!!!
    BYJASUS
    Daaa

Advertisement