Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earthquake hits Mullingar...

Options
  • 20-06-2003 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

...on Fri June 27th when Otranome, Tailor Made Project and Violent Sky take to the stage in The Stables - Mullingar!

u must all know that Otranome are releasing their debut single Sweet Screams next week...well it's all gonna go mad in sunny Mullingar so get yourself in the door and be part of the mayhem. Tailor Made Project and Violent Sky will be building up a nice hardcore of debris before Otranome bring the place down...

...only 6 euro too!

for loads more info, scary stuff and things to make u go oooh...

www.otranome.com
    www.violentsky.com
    www.tailormadeproject.com

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Good stuff...I'll be there at the front with rotten fruit and vegetables, so yis better be good.

Or I'll head into the jacks and devour them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

beany man, how the hell are you guys not on the bill...those bloody knomes haev shafted the crowd by not having you there.

damn your infectious grooves...got to try to accomodate you....swines,its still in my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Naw...can't do it Gar...our other guitarist is away bronzing himself on a beach somewhere, so we have a depleted squad...looking forward to it though, should be a good aul knees up.

Advertisement