Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phantasm + other phantom run thingies....

Options
  • 20-06-2003 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i know i've said this a million times to random phantom dj's but there really should be an underage phantasm!! it's so annoying that there is isnt anywhere for people who "like omigosh don't wanna go to, like, wesley, ya know" seriously it's driving me crazy!!!! there was the grainstore but then they stopped doing them soon after they banned the only good band from playing!! why? i dunno...but honestly there are so many people who would go and and and yeah!! especially since it's all summery now and i'm on my holidays i need something to do!!! please please please do something for those of us who are not legally allowed to drink PLEASE!!!

does anyone know hoe to change the signature??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi punkrockprincess,

You are absolutely right that we should have underage events for Phantom listeners. We were in the process of organising one when the ComReg problems hit a few weeks ago which sort of knocked it on the head for the moment anyway.

One of the biggest problems with running all ages gigs/events is the issue of insurance and many venues are unwilling to accomodate these sort of events. We will however get back to work on organising something as soon as/if things around here start to calm down a bit.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

you can change your signiture by clicking on user cp and you can edit your profile from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 fizz

Totally agree, Princess, so I've devised a cunning scheme.....
    we form an angry mob, complete with pitchforks, then ambush Wesley / Bucks/ parish hall full of girls in miniskirts. With me so far? Ok.Then, armed with our most beloved, loudest and angriest CD's we hijack the Dj's mixing-tabley thing, use his hideous dance Cd's as missiles while simultaneously launching an aural attack of RAWK music on the unsuspecting crowd. While they try to run away in their hooker boots from the scary 'smelly rocker music' we jump around in triumph screaming "Anarchy!"

And if anyone tries to punish us, we announce it was an act of holy war, a battle to convert the misguided youth of our generation.

Advertisement