Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Montydrinks, Round 1, SKULL SKULL SKULL......

• 10-07-2000 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

To all those who enjoy our friend Monty's company, either in RL or on this board:

It's montys b'day party this friday (or at least the one that he's gettin' from us gamers wink.gif so we are all to be goin to that pub/club next to the Nethouse in Rathmines for drinks with Monty (the one and only) starting from 7pm onwards (until his shift starts.... we'll see if we can have him rolling in the door folks.) so come one come all.... and the fun will commence.....

cheers

Carnage (yeah yeah, i'll tell you all my realname on the night.... or perhaps you can look up my profile if you can be shagged to click the link....)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll be there for sure - Pantigue the Pants Bandit deserves it after all these LANs!

Carnage's name is Jesse and he works for MICROSUCK!!! (Well, it's Compaq actually, but it;s in Microsuck in Sandyford).

Plonk yer name down if you're coming!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

BAH!!! Kharn ya big girls blouse!!! more people would've replied if you hadn't told them i worked for MICROSUCK!!! (Well, it's Compaq actually, but it;s in Microsuck in Sandyford).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

i'll be there i think g'wan monty ya good thing ya

Right - today's the day - who's coming?

So far...
    Me, Carnage, Wyverne, Shado and of course the man himself. This'd be a poor showing lads if we don't have at least twice that number!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

w00h00.....

one of my threads actually managed to pass the 7 mark..... errmm....

D'OH!!!!

• Advertisement

oooh yes Kharn, and don't forget Hunter, he'll be behind the bar serving the drinks..... Muha..... smile.gif

Ya - he's a muppét as the French say (pronounced moopae) when he's behind the bar - decied that Trojan should be kicked out cause he was talking with him...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Mon dieu!

Le moopae salle!

Va-t'il faire foutre! Agus ta sé go maith!

Quelle brouleur!

Oh la-la!

Alie stare.

Trojan.... as in ther person or the horse?....

hmmm....

Tu parles anglais?

hmmm.... Hunter didn't seem that much of a muppet to me.... bought me a pint even smile.gif

it was free an stuff..... smile.gif

still.... see you all there (if i ever fricken get away from this place they call fricken work.....)

I'm leaving ebeon now and will be in SpamCo within the hour!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Well that was fun, only Kharn and jesse showed up and shadow was called away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

And Shinji said he was a maybe,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

i want to go but im not sure i'll be able due to the fact im on crutches

and im taking loadsa drugs currently like, me foot is in bits so im gonna just put some ice on it and overdose on drugs if its all the same to yis, thanks

nobody loves me <snif> <snif>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Happy birthday Mr Monty.

Snaga

And the Spam Co beer was worse than rancid frown.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Well i was on my way there ... but i ened up getting messy drunk, and waking up @ 6 the next morning with the ache all over hangover
    so ... happy bday

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement