Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sorry+my site+sponsor

Options
  • 20-06-2003 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello again.
    I am the old lgs and i am back but i have changed.
    please dont hastle me about irishkelts wrongism or whatever u wanna call it. :mad:
    anyhow, please support my site:
    www.arcadeplus.netfirms.com
    as i am trying to get a sponsor.
    Sorry for the last time, when i was being abusive and stuff.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmmm, not sure if this constitutes blatant advertising......

I'll leave this here for now though, benefit of the doubt etc. and assume that you have merely posted your site here for constructive criticism.

have to say, I'm not really a fan of the colour scheme on the site. The background colour just seems wrong, maybe a shade darker would contrast better.

On large resolution monitors (mine is running at 1280X1024) the site pretty much looks lost in the middle of the screen.

The font colour of the date just below the banner could do with being a lighter shade or maybe put it into a background like the rest. At the moment it looks wrong, like its been added as an afterthought. maybe thats the way you intended it to look...

Screenshots of the programs to be downloaded would be handy and maybe you could add some rollover effect to the menu on the left?

All in all, a bit basic and a bit "done in my spare time" looking. But tidy and to the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NONABUSIVElgs

thanks...
    whats wid the advertisin here?
    ya not alowd to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Advertising = paid service
    Criticism = free

By the way, if you really want to get a sponsor you should get your own domain...

Advertisement