Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS3 catalog?

Options
  • 21-06-2003 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone find this gimmick a bit weird.
    I have bought the all star team and another but the combo im supposed to enter at the main screen never works.

Its a good game but playing it for a while then buying new moves means i have mastered Normal without those moves and now that i have them i rarely use them.
    Few bugs like the player change which can be very annoying watching 4 players look at the opposition with the ball.
    And when your player makes a run you pass to him and he decides to stop and just stand there and that weird auto short pass that the CPU likes to pass to the player in the worst position on the pitch.

And another Q why is there no world league where you play everyone twice ,how long has that been gone used to like winning that on N64 with Liberia or kazakstan??

kdjac

Advertisement