Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Info?

Options
  • 21-06-2003 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm going into my final year of a cert in computing. The place I'm doing it I dont really like, nice people crap college... quite expensive as well :rolleyes:

Anyhows does anyone know if I can transfer easily into a university course or are my options limited to other colleges / IT's ?

Also do they hold any ground with places over in England ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi

Once you get a 2.2 or better (average of 55) you can transfer quite easily to other colleges. If you have any specific questions ask your lecturers, course directors

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

best thing i founds was to make an appointment with the head of the department and take it from there. you are wasting your time talking to the exams and records and admissions people. the person who will make the decision will be the head of the department.

Advertisement