Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iols BB // Utvs BB

Options
  • 21-06-2003 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if I go for either of these products am I going to be certain that the service will be good .. what I mean by that is pritty much 40 - 52kpbs all the time .. and under 60 pings all the time.. Or will the service possibly reflect that of the current netsource service?? Just trying to make sure before I enter my self into a 12 month contract :/ .. afaik I am on the castletroy exchange in Limerick, and I live smack bang in the middle of there so i will be pritty damn close to the exchange in regards to the 'r' part in the radsl thing. So any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Nobody knows what both these services are like because nobodies gotten them yet so there really isnt an answer to your question

closest to it is eircoms radsl, but ill be contradicted on that

Regards

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Thanks but feck it now i dont know if I should order or not :/...

I have a week to decide.. hope some gets it by then...

Surely it whould be alright though since both these companies have already baught 45mb band with in comparision to Netsources 6mb? and they buy in 45mb installments everytime?

thats the 64 million dollar question im afraid, unless you wait

Regards
    Shin

Could we not use eircoms I stream radsl product as a comparrison?? Thats doing very well isnt it.. regardless of the high cost and 4gb cap?

all pings dles from the major bb companies like netsource eircon et al are here

its the only thing to by right now

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92350

regards

shin

• Advertisement

are u ever not here :) ?

no

:)

shin

Advertisement