Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speak Fluent French/Spanish/Italian, Games Tester

• 21-06-2003 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

There are quite alot of Jobs opening up at Vivendi, I just left there Friday Myself and Personally, the nicest job I have had! Everyone is very cool, no one breathes down your neck(as long as you get your stuff done), It is somewhat surreal working there.

Pm me ill give you my email addy and ill pass on the C.V, you could go straight to Vivendi and send them your email, but they listen to people who are/were in the company more as it will straight to the QA team and not HR management.

PC skills essential, decent knowledge of games, If you like CS, it gets played on lan 3 hours a day :).

You must be asking why i left!, plans...plans....plans.....

Basic pay is 350 a Week (although there can be negotiation on that depending on your experience, qualifications etc).

There are also jobs going in Engineering, programming skills essential.

Please if you do not have a language do not pm me, all U.K testing jobs are advertised internally and they hire internally first).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Crunch

*curious* Why'd ya leave?

Are they looking for scandinavians?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I do not believe they do translations for Scandanavia, I left because I am starting up my own project, playing games is good fun, when you test it you don't play it, it is actually work although v.easy.

Advertisement