Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd problem with Installshield

• 21-06-2003 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

ok ive downloaded the update program from installshield.com but this problem still occurs:
    on the nforce 2.03 drivers from nvidia.com (ive downloaded the numerous times and it still happens) when i double click on the setup icon - the usual terms and conditions things comes up etc and i click yes/next and then the splash screen comes up with the install wizard....it finishes loading but then it just quits...disappears. this always happens. ive tried disabling my av program but nuthin. and with the drivers from asus.com it says ikernel.exe couldnt be copied to *location* make sure you have the appropriate privilages to copy files to this folder (0x20). ive tried logging in as the admin and that still happens. im runnin windows 2000 pro with service pack 3
    any ideas of help is appreciated....

Comments

Advertisement