Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is clan DaLi dead ? (nt)

Options
  • 16-12-1998 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

nt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Yes, unless... well yes. Myself and Vor have both quit, and Muppet has kinda too, haven't ya? Sorry to speak on your behalf Mark. Cheez and Huge are the other most active players... lids? Should git yirsilvs sum warm and furry clins for the harsh Winter.

Ah Tin, ya missed Chapter 1 of the daLi Rage Chronicles (Copyright Vorosha and daLi Homepayuj) on IRC this evening, charting the Rise and Fall of one of the Great Irish Quake2 Clans. Hecate wants publishing rights (I'd like to add a Smiley but I'm afraid it'll be a yellow one.)

I'm sure we'll hear something from Vor on the subject.

Dees ees Raidover, Sinning iff fir Clin diLi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Like Paud said meself and himself have quit jold Quake2 dayer. I'm not going to do anything about the cLan to be honest. If anyone wants to step forward and take over where I'm about to leave off then go ahead. You can ask me for everything and I'll help you get set-up.

Dees ees Vorusha signing off fer cLan daLi.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Both Vor and Rad are leaving Q2? **** like, it's really bad to see two of the top players in our little scene going *poof* on us. Anyways, seeyis lads - when Q3 comes out! Haha!

Teeth.

Advertisement