Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG DVD writer

• 22-06-2003 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I've just been looking at DVD writers on Komplett and I see that the Hitachi/LG GSA-4040B may be available at the end of the month ... its an all format drive, DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW DVD-RAM and CD-R and CD-RW (2MB buffer) ... nice price too ... currently priced at EUR 233.74 inc. VAT for the retail package .... mmmmmmm

LG have been selling this to computer manufacturers for a while, I think I'll keep an eye out for reviews before buying ... seems too good to be true ... Hitachi/LG are expecting to sell shedloads of them... I got this quote off the pcworld website: "Hitachi LG is anticipating strong demand and plans to produce 500,000 units per month, it said."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

See the thread I put in the bargains board about this writer. Ebuyer have it for 106stg.

Advertisement