Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which should i choose

Options
  • 23-06-2003 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i am living in bray ,prefer gaming, no cap,better wireless,which should i choose ???? any suggestion is welcomed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

You wont get an un-capped adsl that is ood for gaming but if you want something with low pings and a high or non existent cap then Id say go for wireless if it is available in your area.But if you can put up with a cap go for iol dsl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 **/<::ë::/\/**

You wont get an un-capped adsl that is good for gaming but if you want something with low pings and a high or non existent cap

I second that notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

I don't think there's a wireless option in Bray atm, although a transmitter at the eagles nest on brayhead could cover Bray to Killiney/Dun Laoghaire.
    ibb? ;)

Advertisement