Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The CS Forum

Options
  • 23-06-2003 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Can we please do something about the CS forum its getting totally out of hand (again). I believe this is down to Mills been away possibly can we please do somin about it ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

How do you mean its getting out of hand? There are three able mods in shinji, kaids and par looking after the board at the moment. They seem to have relaxed the modding a small bit recently but I think that's a welcomed thing. Nothing I hated more then seeing a promising thread getting locked because some said something nasty, off topic or whatever. I hope the board is left as it is, it appears to be slowing regaining a bit of the old character which made it so much fun in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Okay. Dont get me wrong the mods are great.

also thats kind of my point it getting back to the way it used to be.loads of FUN :D but total jibberish at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Tbh it isnt causing any major headaches and granted alot of it is 100% flame material i think the mods are dealing with it as well as it can be dealt with. So might as well leave it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Originally posted by Thorbar
    How do you mean its getting out of hand? There are three able mods in shinji, kaids and par looking after the board at the moment. They seem to have relaxed the modding a small bit recently but I think that's a welcomed thing. Nothing I hated more then seeing a promising thread getting locked because some said something nasty, off topic or whatever. I hope the board is left as it is, it appears to be slowing regaining a bit of the old character which made it so much fun in the past.

Just reading over what I wrote yesterday, sounds really gay but it was at the end of a long days work and the brain wasn't working fully. Anyway jist of what I was trying to say was CS boards are fine at the moment imho and I don't think they need anything changed.

Advertisement