Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn 23-06-03

Options
  • 23-06-2003 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

So, do we want:

An ancient Evil. levels 1-15. New characters.

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/module...101382969.shtml

or Dream catcher 4: The final chapter in an excellent series.
    Characters from the originals have been saved, some peeps may need levelling and/or create a new character.

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/module...990527729.shtml

DC4 has a hak pack, so you'll need to have it downloaded before tonight (might be better to leave this til next scenario to give people time to download it).

Also, is the server patched to 1.30?

Seldon, I have the patch on disk for you in case you need it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

no but it will be :)
    I'll do after lunch.

Servers updated.
    Hows that for service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

15 mins for lunch AND server-update ain't bad ;)
    did you do both simultanously or did you first eat and then update?

about the module: as many ppl are on 56k, I'd say we try "An ancient evil" and give ppl time to dl the hak till wednesday.

Thou I'm fine the other way around, too *pets his DSL* ;p

cya
    - Flash

Any chance of a working link to the "An ancient Evil" module lolth ?
    save me hunting for it.

if everything fails, we can try the one we wanted to play last wednesday: http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1048101382969.shtml

called "An Ancient Heart"... sounds similar anyways

edit: hey WAIT A SECOND!
    hah, lolth, you mark-pasted the links! It's actually the same module :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, was working this morning...

re-copied link:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1048101382969.shtml

it's called the ancient heart on the server, but the module refers to itself as ancient evil. maybe it got a rename along the way.

fast bit of patching there rev. the joys of waiting for the kettle to boil for the pot noodle eh?

Files on the server

heres the map supplied with the module.
    map_of_damara.jpg

As well as the readme.
    Here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Keep dreamcatcher for Wed please.. i want to be on.. as for tonight... not sure... if i make it i make it.. but even if someone is on the net on Wed i will be kicking their arse off :D

Damn it im all set to go on tonight but i cant... looks like i missed the fact the server is now 1.30 so i cant join.. It will take a week to download 12mb of patch here.. i no longer have the sat connection :mad: So i cant get on.. not that it looks like there is anyone online.. its 8:39 and no one on.. i cant connect to the server either.. thought i should at least get a message about wrong version.

uhmm... cheese has been on for a quite a while now. I'm watching him through my all seeing eye...

I think I'll better join now before he thinks noone's coming again and calls it a day :p

cya
    - Flash

• Advertisement

Actually it seems to be patching quick enough.. looks like im getting 1% every 21 seconds or less so maybe it will be done by 9 :D

Advertisement