Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I thought they would have done this sooner!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Alison of Phantom fame is also on Today FM on Sunday evenings.

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

And of course our John Walsh (nee Deal!) is on FM 104 on Sunday nights from 11pm - 1am too.

Feckin class to see that even if the omniscient beings in the BCI dont see the talent and the need thats out there, that some radio station bosses do.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Thats the truth.

I'm sure its great to see presenters go on to a major station and do well but its just an awful shame they can't do that on a dedicated station (such as Phantom).

Well I'm sure they'll all be back when its Phantom Alternative Holdings Plc (oh the anti-capitalists won't like that one!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Does this mean Wilt have gone the way of the dodo? Whatsisname from Something Happens seems to have set a dodgy presedent for failed rockstars to become djs!

I want to seem some failed djs become rockstars for a change...

Advertisement