Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge & Robertstown

Options
  • 23-06-2003 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here live near Newbridge or Robertstown?? and if you do are you waiting for DSL 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Hi Storm

I'm from Milltown, and I didn't know anywhere in Kildare was in line for broadband.

At the moment I live in Dublin 2 where I have the netsource product, but I'm thinking of moving back soon and it would be great if BB was available there too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Hey,

Im actually Living in Kilmeague now, but im on the robertstown exchange. Its kinda wierd that Broadband isnt avliable in newbridge cus thats a hugh and growing town. I have been on the phone to eircom numerous times and they have said that the robertstown exchange will be activated in September, so im just hoping for the best. When it is activated Eircom, Clicksilver, Netsource and IOL will be avliable, so you will have a decent choice of providers and if you ever wanted to switch theres always another company to go for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

According to the Eircom website - Naas, Celbridge, Leixlip and Athy(?) are enabled. I think home is on the Curragh one so I'll have to wait and see.

Advertisement