Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOH - City Nights mod broke my guns

Options
  • 23-06-2003 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I downloaed the City Nights mod for MOHAA/SP which replaces theguns and sounds - sort of a Duke Nukem experience :rolleyes:. Got bored with it pretty fast.

I then went back to a regular mod MOHAA/SP map (St. Lo) and it still had the City Nights guns and sounds (although the colour was odd - black, shiney and sort of flat) :( .

Does anyone know how to fix this :confused:... avoiding re-installation of course...

Thanks.

Phillip : ))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

It would appear not, so far. I hope someone helps soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

so you think thats it :(

we need to re-install it from scratch then :mad:

luckily I've still held on to all the patches.

I won't get arround to it till Friday so if any better ideas pop up let me know... thanks

The Duke : ))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Remove the pk3 file from mohaa/MAIN there are new weapons in there when its remvoed they gone.

kdjac

thanks KdjaC... however I already found that out for myself in a very pain full way.... :(

spent hours reparing, then totally un-installing, the panicing because of scratched on the CD's :eek: - applying patches - reconfiguring.... and then still finding the guns there... :confused:

then, and oly then did I think of removing the file :rolleyes: ...

Well, at least I know now... thanks anyhow.

as we are on the topic - does anyone know a good blood patch for MOHAA/MOHSP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Crizzs blood mod is best.

Get it from website in my sig.

kdjac

Advertisement