Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got a reply from Dr Philip Nolans PA

Options
  • 23-06-2003 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Either here or in the broadband forum somebody posted a few eircom e-mail addies for boards members to try and raise awareness of the BB problem for some people

I sent one to Dr Philip Nolan and i got a reply today from his PA, so heres hoping that my little campaign is not dead in the water just yet

regards

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

i sent an email about splitters and got the exact same reply...............................

the email addresses you're talking about were posted by FirA_Fascio in the thread about line spiltters/DACs/pairgains on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

but ye never know hope springs eternal

Shim

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

it said:

"Dr. Nolan has asked his Customer Services Manager to investigate the matters that you have raised."

it sounds a bit more promising then the "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ill tell an engineer" i got from the drones at 1901.....so fingers crossed

<edit> oo shin congratulations on your recent promotion to the rank of "Freak" lol :)

Advertisement