Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake action figures

Options
  • 20-12-1998 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Does anybody know when they're coming out?
    Lets hope they do a Star Wars on it and make every single character that ever appeared in Quake I and II.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Are they anatomically correct?

I can see the play-time now. - Quake guy rails Ken in the nuts and hijacks Barbie's pink car; after stopping off at the drive-thru in Q2DM1, he nails her in the Frag Pipe. She presses charges, Quake guy grabs the 666 and the Quad and hyperblasts Justice Flood on the steps of the Four Courts. Pursued by RL weilding Gardai, there's mayhem in O'Connell Street, bfg blasts, and rampant camping by the GPO. 1916 all over again but with better weapons and graphics acceleration. Crys of "camping bast*rd" in the Dail. Harney gets a grenade in the ass, Bertie Ahern gets the Power Armour and..gets dissed due to excessive lag. EU funded T3 lines abound oops... I'm too drunk and can't find backspace. Too late now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Karla

I found a few pics at www.resaurus.com.
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

As far as I know the action figures are out,male and female marine,iron maden and the parisite with a tank commander on the way.They can be bought from the toy makers homepage(addy on bluesnews).

Advertisement