Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nr?

• 23-06-2003 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

It seems that there is a new NR in the women's HT. Does anyone care? How about a bit of congratulations? I am appalled at the lack of recognition that Eileen has gotten for her achievements.

Eileen has great potential to throw much further, but given the lack of support exhibited here and elsewhere, I wouldn't blame her for retiring.

What does an Irish thrower have to do in order to get a little recognition?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think it's great that she's performing as well as she is and she deserves all the congratulations that she gets as do any of our record breakers (and we've had quite a few this year indoors and outdoors). I realise that there is some crap spewed on other forums about throwing but I wouldn't read too much into that (or acknowledge it even, it does seem to encourage them).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tim-Thrower Tim

Congrats to Eileen, how far would she have thrown if she hadn't been banned from using the local circle until April?

Advertisement