Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned From Classifieds

• 23-06-2003 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

AM i banned...
    May i ask why...

Last post was for phones and all details were in the post...
    Didnt leave a price because there was multiple items for sale all with prices beside them etc.. if u get me ????

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Vexorg banned you because he believed you were a commercial trader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Well im not.. check my posts ... i sell nearly everything and i got a good deal on some brand new phones... ???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Convince Vexorg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

From the rules......
    No "dealers" or vendors of any kind. If you purchase any items in quantity, with the sole intent of bringing them here to resell, you are a dealer, by our definition. See the commercail selling rules

Having 3 brand new phones for sale would fall into this category.

Thx

Vex.

I was owed money for a job that i did and either could take it on the chin and wait months, or if at all ... and i was only gonna get 3 or 4 fifts of the price

Or 3 phones from the uk...
    I took em... there mine... NOt for the purpose or reselling...
    But to cut my loses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

excuse the delay coming back

Ban lifted...

V.

Thanks a million vexorg... give u my word that i aint a commercial seller... tis just i acquire cetain items that would make it seem so

Advertisement