Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay For Your Internet Connection Or More

• 23-06-2003 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

that would also be a big no no.

please dont post any more spam stuff here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You already have a thread open about this. Why create a new one?

You could build a small pyramid with the amount of threads about this spam if you create one more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Adrian

hi again gordan. I have actually read the terms and conditions of this website this time. They seem cool. You only have to be 16 to join. They are just starting off so its best to get in there early. Oh yea how do i get that other thread removed. I don't want it. This site I found seems to be way better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you have read the terms etc - could you tell me how much they pay you for each mail you read and banner you click?

One of the sites you linked in that post etched in time paid you 0.1cent per click providing you wait for the alloted time to see the click through. It didn't mention how much money you make by reading an email.

How are you being paid out of curiosity? Paypal? And when is your first payment?

I also wonder how long this website that you have signed up to will be around for. It has just started you say?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement