Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musical links

Options
  • 23-06-2003 11:11pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok, Ive gotten so far in this, but come to a blank as I know very little about the person at the end of the link, so lets see who can continue this game of mine.

its simple enough, simply link one band/act to another, but only if each band/act shares a member, i.e. the beatles - wings (mccartney is the link)

ok....
    Pearl Jam - Temple Of The Dog - Soundgarden - AudioSlave -
    (McCready,Gossard) (Cornell) (Cornell) (Morello,etc)
    Rage Against the Machine - March Of Death Project - Dj Shadow??
    (De La Rocha) (DJ Shadow)

so can anyone continue the link??

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

not sure if it works with dj shadow cuz he's a solo artist, but the only way i could figure to carry it on would be his involvement with unkle which connects him to legions of people: radiohead, badly drawn boy, roots manuva, beastie boys, and also seeing as he's part of quannum it links him with latyrx, blackalicious, maroons, jurassic 5, poets of rhythm and loads more

Advertisement