Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7250 connectivity problem

• 24-06-2003 10:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm having trouble viewing files on my 7250 using the Nokia PC Suite 5.1.

Syncronising is OK, but when I open the "7250" folder, I see the folders "Graphics" "Photos" and "Tones" folder, but these all apear to be empty, which they obvisouly aren't.

Am I looking in the wrong palce or something?

I'm using XP Pro with an external IR-Da on Com2. I've tried different baud rates, but the same thing happens on all.

Any ideas?

Steve.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

External IrDa adaptors are not recommended by Mr. Nokia as they want you to buy the data-cable, however many work with a third party application MobiMB.

Look around: http://www.mobiledia.com/forum/forum3.html for loads of info. in Nokia phones and IrDa problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thinking about getting one of those myself, but thought they weren't on sale til next month. how much are they (upgrade price)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I've been with O2 (UK - I'm from the North) for over 3 years now, so I got it on ugrade for £79.99.

I think the standard UK upgrade is £100, but they're more expensive down here.
    Probably about €300 I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Time to get the loose change from the back of the sofa then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Thanks bringitdown, I got a cracked version of that MobiMB and it did the job.

Stephen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement