Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource

Options
  • 24-06-2003 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

Just passed for netsource DSL, Yeah me, so why the fcuk did i fail eircom's test??

anyway whats the craic with the annual fee from netsuorce, it's not mentined on the sticky about broadband??

Ne-one else got netsource/any good/what r the ping times like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

there's plently of topics on netsource performance, just have a look :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Aye , way too many Netsource threads as it is .... each person trying to grab attention by starting a new one! Do a search for "netsource pings" or something similar , should give you a bucket full of hits....

carb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

Grumpy lot!!!!

Ne way, checked those, and well, ok. Got whst i needed.

Except a modem, anyone know what modem's netsource are reselling, of a good modem that will work?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

as far as i know its the zylex modem that eircom also use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

I'm using a Fujitsu FDX310 USB modem atm with Netsource and it's as solid as a rock.You can pick one up for about 30 squids on ebay if ya look around.I believe UTV are also going to be supplying this modem and it's great all round performer.

carb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

excellent..!!!!!!!cheers

"Sharron"

Ozzy Osbourn!

Advertisement